[CS-FSLUG] OS/2 Anyone?

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Fri Apr 4 16:24:06 CDT 2008

Vincent Danen wrote:

> *If* you can install Ubuntu.  Unfortunately, I found a machine that
> wouldn't even install on it.  Had to stick with my trusty Mandriva.  =)

I've found Ubuntu won't even boot on some machines. Others it would
never complete loading. These same machines are running other distros
just fine. Not sure what to make of that. On one ancient laptop I had
Debian vanilla get all installed, then when trying to install Grub
before the reboot, the thing shutdown. Same laptop ran RedHat just fine.

--
Ed Hurst