[CS-FSLUG] Fingerprint system

David McGlone david.mcglone at att.net
Mon Sep 24 15:35:50 CDT 2007

Hi All,

I have no clue how to explain this, but I'll do my best. And forgive me if
this sounds idiotic but I am genuinely concerned about this issue.

My 3 kids school have started a fingerprint system where the parents can send
their kids lunch money etc, etc to the school and the school will use the
kids fingerprints to access their money in the cafeteria and such.

I for one am not a big fan of this, but I don't know how to express my
concerns to the school. I worry about many things and my main concern is the
Bible. Can anyone refer me to some guidance in my bible?

I hope I can get some feedback as soon as possible, I will be meeting with
someone on the school board tomorrow morning and I want to be prepared.

Thanks
--
David M.