[CS-FSLUG] TD: Scripture - Salvation & Change

Keli of Coxsackie keli at parchmentpress.net
Tue May 29 08:56:27 CDT 2007

The tree was cut down...
And now is sprout is growing...
See here..
http://www.twelvetribes.com/pdf/freepapers/felled-tree-sprouting.pdf

That is a great paper! What do you think about it?
As for the Fruit of the tree of Christianity...
welll see here.. http://www.twelvetribes.com/publications/fallen-church/

later,
Michael Markuson (aka Keli)
Parchment Press
52 S River St
Coxsackie, NY 12051

Parchment Press is a Cottage Industry of the Twelve Tribes Communities -
To learn more about our community and what we are all about - please
feel free to email me off list or visit our website at :
http://www.twelvetribes.com