[CS-FSLUG] TD: Scripture - Salvation & Change

Keli of Coxsackie keli at parchmentpress.net
Tue May 29 07:47:10 CDT 2007

The Great Commission - Known by many as the Great Omission
Matthew 28:18 Jesus came to them and spoke to them, saying, "All
authority has been given to me in heaven and on earth. 19 Therefore
go(P), and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of
the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to
obey all things that I commanded you. Behold, I am with you always, even
to the end of the age." Amen.

Verse 20 - is the verse that is the one that stands out to me... *OBEY -
You mean we need to actually do works!

YES!
*
The Natural outcome of faith is works!
It is all in the HOW... Not what we do or say but in HOW we do and say!

Have a great day....
Michael Markuson (aka Keli)
Parchment Press
52 S River St
Coxsackie, NY 12051

Parchment Press is a Cottage Industry of the Twelve Tribes Communities -
To learn more about our community and what we are all about - please
feel free to email me off list or visit our website at :
http://www.twelvetribes.com