[CS-FSLUG] wireless woes

David McGlone david.mcglone at att.net
Fri Jul 20 22:43:23 CDT 2007

On Friday 20 July 2007 3:38:00 am Nathan T. wrote:
> Some wireless drivers available for Linux do not support encryption
> of any kind, usually it's wpa, but wep support can also be poor.

Tell me about it Nathan. It's sometimes a pain to get something working. I
almost got so frustrated I gave up linux. I booted over to windows while I
was trying to get the card working with linux and it just worked, with and
without WEP. I couldn't help but think, why go through all this, when it
works just fine with windows.

Luckily I don't give up that easy

cheers
--