[CS-FSLUG] Laptop and Linux - what to do?

Hilding Egestal he7316575 at yahoo.se
Thu Jan 25 08:12:11 CST 2007

Well, I am quite familiar with Ubuntu now on my PC,
but I am going to put linux on my laptop. Your
experiences? Fedora Core 6? Kubuntu? Is there any
special distribution for Linux on laptop? I am using
512 RAM. It is three years old. Are there problems
with batteries?

As You already have read, I am quite fond of Bibletime
for KDE, but I am curious about Gnome2Sword (just
about).

Have You seen a program for making musicsheets (is
that the word?) I am not a composer, but something I
will write for services.

Hilding in Gothenburg, Sweden