[CS-FSLUG] OFB: Spring Cleaning My PC in January

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Wed Jan 3 17:12:20 CST 2007

So, I have been cleaning my hard drive – a little spring-cleaning one
might say. Admittedly, it is a bit early to say spring cleaning, but
what else can I say? I could say that I am trying to get a good start
to a New Year’s resolution, but that would mean I had actually
resolved to clean my hard disk. Ok, so I will just admit it: the
drive was growing full and I decided to clean it before the computer
simply refused to do anything more. Two hundred and fifty gigabytes
goes quickly these days.

http://www.ofb.biz/safari/article/416.html

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "The theologian who labors without joy is not a
Editor, OfB.biz   | theologian at all. Sulky faces, morose thoughts
tbutler at ofb.biz   | and boring ways of  speaking are intolerable in
timothybutler.us  | this field."
                                                       -- Karl Barth