[CS-FSLUG] Favor from Fellow Wikipedieans

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Mon Jan 1 21:17:51 CST 2007

Hi everyone,
	I was wondering if I could ask a favor from y'all. I don't think
it's proper for one to create a Wikipedia page for a site/project/
company one is connected with, but it bothers me that when someone
types in "Open for Business" in Wikipedia it forwards to "The Sims 2:
Open for Business" (there are no entries for anything called simply
"Open for Business," so it forwards to the only thing of possible
import). If anyone here edits on Wikipedia, would you consider doing
me a big favor and writing at least a stub entry for the Open for
Business (www.ofb.biz)?

	I'm thinking the legitimate way to do it would be to remove the
redirect to the Sims game but put disambiguation link on top like this:

	:''This article is about the publication ""Open for Business"". For
other the Maxis game, see [[The Sims 2: Open for Business]].''

	If anyone is willing to take on this challenge and would like/be
willing to write a fuller entry, I'd be more than happy to provide
historical information on the site, etc. I hope this doesn't seem
like an unethical attempt to astroturf by proxy, I'd just like to
avoid confusion between the Maxis game and the (older) news site that
I run.

	Thanks so much.

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Aim at heaven and you will get earth thrown in.
Editor, OfB.biz   |  Aim at earth and you get neither."
tbutler at ofb.biz   |                                   -- C.S. Lewis
timothybutler.us  |