[CS-FSLUG] wiki for spawning ministry ideas

Micah Yoder yoderm at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 13:26:46 CST 2007

So, would any of you be interested in participating in the Wiki that I
had been discussing?  It is almost ready to get a few brave users. :)
I do ask that only longer term members of the list apply, in the
interest of having a somewhat controlled environment.  Having a few
posts in the archive that demonstrate Christian thought should
suffice. :)  Drop me an email if interested.  Note that your username
will be based on your real name; don't expect anonymity.  However, as
it is behind a login box and SSL-encrypted, it won't be available to
just anyone on the Net.