[CS-FSLUG] wiki for spawning ministry ideas

Micah Yoder yoderm at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 05:56:07 CST 2007

ok, I got MediaWiki installed.  I thought I would have to go with
Twiki because MW doesn't seem to allow private wikis.  But I found
some instructions for forcing logins even before the main page.  One
can still see the sidebar categories, but it's probably still good.  I
have an SSL cert on it for maximum privacy.

Any other general ideas about the whole idea, and how to organize it,
and how to attract people would be appreciated!