[CS-FSLUG] Disciples or Christians

Keli of Coxsackie keli at parchmentpress.net
Wed Dec 19 11:14:31 CST 2007

He brings up a GREAT point that I was wondering if everyone can say
something about!

Does the Master want Disciples or Christians?
What is the difference?

Which one do you want to be?

Myself - I personally thought for 27 years that it was okay to be just a
Christian then I discovered that
in the Great Commission that he wants Disciples and that requires obedience.
For the last 9 years I have strived hard to be a Disciple!
Not works salvation but works are necessary in the body.

I am with a community of believers that are disciples (and we do not
refer to ourselves as Christians).
The term is often misused anyway - It used to be a derogatory name for
the disciples.

later,
Michael Markuson (aka Keli)
Parchment Press