[CS-FSLUG] bible study software

Kim Chupe k_chupe at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 9 16:54:46 CST 2007

when i try it i get:
kevin at Dreamlinux:~$ sudo apt-get install bibletime
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
Package bibletime is not available, but is referred to
by another package.
This may mean that the package is missing, has been
obsoleted, or
is only available from another source
W: Couldn't stat source package list
http://ftp.de.debian.org unstable/main Packages
(/var/lib/apt/lists/ftp.de.debian.org_debian_dists_unstable_main_binary-i386_Packages)
- stat (2 No such file or directory)
W: You may want to run apt-get update to correct these
problems
E: Package bibletime has no installation candidate
kevin at Dreamlinux:~$
do i need to add the source to my repositories list?