[CS-FSLUG] bible study software

David McGlone d.mcglone at att.net
Sun Dec 9 15:29:56 CST 2007

On Sunday 09 December 2007 2:01:18 pm Kim Chupe wrote:
> here's the out come:
> kevin at Dreamlinux:~$ sudo apt-get install bibletime
> Reading package lists... Done
> Building dependency tree... Done
> Package bibletime is not available, but is referred to
> by another package.
> This may mean that the package is missing, has been
> obsoleted, or
> is only available from another source
> E: Package bibletime has no installation candidate
> kevin at Dreamlinux:~$
> any suggestions?

That is weird, I tested on my system to see if maybe it was listed under a
different name other than bibletime and here's what I get:

david at lappy:~$ sudo apt-get install bibletime
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
  libsword6
Suggested packages:
  bibletime-i18n
Recommended packages:
  sword-text-kjv sword-dict sword-comm sword-frontend
  bibletime libsword6
0 upgraded, 2 newly installed, 0 to remove and 75 not upgraded.
Need to get 1632kB of archives.
After unpacking 4551kB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]?

--
David M.