[CS-FSLUG] bible study software

Kim Chupe k_chupe at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 9 08:49:51 CST 2007

i'm running dreamlinux wich is debian based and has
xfce desktop, here's the link:
http://www.dreamlinux.com.br/english/index.html
i really don't have too much of a problem with
gnomesword except you have to manually type in the
strongs numbers in the search box instead of just
clicking the number and it automatically pulls up the
definition. with the naves you just click a word and
it highlights it plus pulls the definitoin up for you.
i tried the command promps you gave me but apt-get
says no avail. packages, and apt-cache search
bibletime doesn't do anything. if you have any more
ideas just let me know. thanks for your reply. God
bless you