[CS-FSLUG] bible study software

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Sun Dec 2 20:17:35 CST 2007

On Dec 2, 2007, at 6:20 PM, John Mark Clayton wrote:

> Hi,
> I have two thoughts.  First since e-sword and gnomesword are both
> sword based, the modules might be interchangable.

FWIW, I'm pretty certain e-Sword is not actually SWORD compatible.

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "It may be that  when the angels go about their
Editor, OfB.biz   | task  praising God,  they play only Bach.  I am
tbutler at ofb.biz   | sure,  however,  that when they are together en
timothybutler.us  | famille they play Mozart."
                                                       -- Karl Barth