[CS-FSLUG] bible study software

John Mark Clayton clayton256 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 18:20:40 CST 2007

Hi,
I have two thoughts.  First since e-sword and gnomesword are both
sword based, the modules might be interchangable.  So maybe you
can use the map module from e-sword in gsword.  Second, I found a
map module.  It's called the Bible Atlas Online and can be found here:
http://www.anova.org/sev/atlas  I have installed it but have not had time
to dig into it to see if it even works...
HTH,
Mark