[CS-FSLUG] A Bible-study question

Yama Ploskonka Yama at veritasacademy.net
Fri Aug 31 22:51:05 CDT 2007

Ouch! if we admit that there might be errors in Scripture, we enter a
mess of canonicity and such.  Some of us prefer to pretend such errors
never happened, and/or were prevented from happening by Providence so we
don't lose sleep over that.  Yes, there's the obvious case of the
Johannine Comma, but we moved on, so all is fine now .  No need to
consider lost letters and similar quicksand.

:-)