[CS-FSLUG] Have Poll, Need Input From Projects

Don Parris parrisdc at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 01:00:21 CDT 2007

Hi all,

I have a simple poll over at Blue GNU to ask whether and how FOSS projects
market themselves.  If you are a member of a project team, or know someone
who is, I would appreciate it greatly if you could encourage them to answer
the one-question poll.

It is only open for the next 4 weeks, and I need the best results I can get
to include in my presentation at Ohio LinuxFest on Sep 29th!

Many thanks in advance for any help you can offer.  I'm posting this on the
other list, too - please accept my apologies for the cross-post.

P.S. - anyone planning to attend OLF this year?

Don
--
D.C. Parris
Minister, Editor, Free Software Advocate