[CS-FSLUG] dependencies (doc)

Chad chadfluegge at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 12:17:50 CDT 2006

Yes, I believe that the Sun Java package is the only thing required.

I don't know what distro you're using, but if you're using Ubuntu you
have to remove language support for the gujarati language (like I
mentioned in another message) in order to properly view the options
dialog under Tools/Options. If you don't, it will crash every time.

God Bless,
Chad