[CS-FSLUG] Where From (Was Bible Software)

Don Parris dcparris at carolina.rr.com
Tue Sep 26 10:59:31 CDT 2006

On Mon, 2006-09-25 at 22:55 -0400, Chad wrote:
<SNIP>

> By the way, where is everyone from? I live in the Upper Peninsula of
> Michigan... My dad is the pastor of Solid Rock Baptist Church here in
> Baraga, Mi. We just moved up here in 2002 after living in NJ for two
> years. Our family lived in Moscow, Russia for five years where my dad
> helped start a church that is still going on today. It's kind of
> interesting... we moved from a city of 10 million to a county with
> less than 10 thousand people... another interesting tidbit - one out
> of every eight people in our county is either in jail or in prison. I
> heard that a couple of weeks ago; but I do not have anything official
> with which to corroborate the claim.

I was born in Germany when my Pa was serving an American church over
there.  He did his chaplain's residence in Atlanta, at Georgia Baptist
Hospital, and then became hospital chaplain in Clarksburg, West
Virginia, which is where I grew up.  I went to school for 2 years near
Charlottesville, Virginia, and spent 6 years in the Marines.  I
subsequently lived in Spartanburg, SC, Winston-Salem, NC, and now
Charlotte (just over 12 years now).

Blessings,
Don