[CS-FSLUG] (Ed Hurst) manual mount

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Fri Sep 22 07:05:37 CDT 2006

Chad Fluegge wrote:

> The cd did burn successfully. for which I am happy. I had downloaded a
> program last night called gnome baker, which did not work at all. As
> long as I can burn my data cds though, I'm happy! :-)
> What programs would you recommend for editing html files?

That depends on your personal style. I'm the nit-picky purist who writes
XHTML by hand with the aid of a couple of templates. Thus, it's merely a
matter of choosing a text editor with the necessary features. For the
most part, that's Nedit. Other favorites are Joe and the Gvim/Cream
combination.

If you like something with more automation, consider Bluefish for the
GNOME environment.

> Thanks for your help by the way, I really appreciate it!

All of us are likely to help, but I have more time than most list
members. I don't have a real job.

--
Ed Hurst