[CS-FSLUG] [Ichthux] Loaded Ichthux!

xxx xxxx cyberdamon at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 13 11:21:04 CDT 2006

Understood, I will reload and check it out.

My whole point here is "user friendly". You state that 30% of linux users
use it. No argument here, but the crux of that statement is "linux users"
not lay people in a church or home settinng who may even struggle with
windows.
I am talking about simplifying the process, for lack of a better term
'dumbing it down' so that lay people can simply point and click and it
works, without ever having to run a module or modify a script. Just point
and click.
I was pointing out areas where that is not possible currently, but could be
with a little effort.

to put it succinctly: User friendliness right out of the box.

Anyway thanks for your time, and for listening.