[CS-FSLUG] [Ichthux] Loaded Ichthux!

xxx xxxx cyberdamon at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 13 07:20:12 CDT 2006

Raphael,
None of the things I listed were meant as any sort of insult. Only
observations. I really do think this is a great product.
As for the comment on the root account. I am not familure with ubuntu and in
red hat I always used root to set account adn configuration then logged out,
this in no way implies I used as a regular log in account.
As for the comment on sudo, it is accurate. Many lay people will find it
more difficult than root, this will not be an enouragement for them to
choose it.
The dvd software issue will be a draw back for users. The app is there but
when you select it you get an error window with several statements refering
to xine.
The biggest drawback for me was the konquerer issue. I will wipe my box out
tonight and reload it again and see if the issue happens again from the
install. Perhaps not, hopefully it was a fluke.

I think this is a great product and would benifit many it just needs these
issues addressed, as any new product does.

Don