[CS-FSLUG] Xine

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Tue Oct 24 07:40:05 CDT 2006

On Tuesday 24 October 2006 07:16, xxx xxxx wrote:
> I installed xine, and if I go to a command prompt I can type xine and
> it comes up but it is not listed in the probram list when I hit the
> suse button. How can I get it there?

1. It may be listed under another name. It's supposed to be under
Multimedia, and may say "Gxine" or something like that.

2. Right-click on the button, and you should see a context menu offering
a chance to edit the menu. It's half-complicated the first few times
you try it, but you may eventually become comfortable with the dialog.
Under the Multimedia folder you can add a new entry for Xine.

--
Ed Hurst