[CS-FSLUG] Net neutrality

xxx xxxx cyberdamon at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 19 09:08:29 CDT 2006

Last night I watched an excellent program on PBS concerning Net neutrality.
Today I have been looking up websights and reading up on the issue and I
came across this, from our own Don Parris. Not a bad article.

Please give it a read and go to savetheinternet.com and become involved. I
see many conservative and liberal groups banning together on this issue.

My opinion: Big business could silence us all, or at the least control what
we see, hear, and say escpecially if it's competative to them. They could
determin Linux a threat and religate it to the slowest access and downloads
possible.

Thanks,
Don