[CS-FSLUG] OT: Children's Bible

Michael Bradley, Jr. michaelsbradleyjr at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 21:51:36 CST 2006

On 3/5/06, Don Parris <dcparris at carolina.rr.com> wrote:

> I would like to find a good children's Bible appropriate for a child 9-11
> years old.  I'm sure with all the opinionated folks on this list someone
> can
> make a decent recommendation.  Thanks in advance!

Don, I just saw this tonight!  Check it out ...

Kinderbibel

(available freely on-line in 20 languages! choose a geographical region in
order to begin the language selection process; it's available in 148
languages in printed editions)

http://www.kirche-in-not.org/kinderbibel.html

God Speaks to His Children

(direct link to English edition of the Kinderbibel)

http://85.10.210.140/kinderbibel/index.php?bibel_showpictures=1&bibel_language=004&bibel_zoom=35&bibel_chapter=n-1-001&action=view&change_chapter=start

The project is developed and maintained by "Aid to the Church in Need" --
"an international Catholic charity under the authority of the Holy See."

"'Aid to the Church in Need' is an international pastoral aid organization
of the Catholic Church, which yearly offers financial support to more than
8,000 projects worldwide. ACN helps the poor and persecuted churches with
prayer, pastoral relief and material assistance."

See this page:  http://www.kirche-in-not.org/index_s.html

In the Hearts of Jesus and Mary,

Michael Bradley, Jr.

--