[CS-FSLUG] Kontact vs Sylpheed

Stephen J. McCracken smccracken at hcjb.org.ec
Fri Mar 24 17:58:59 CST 2006

'Mash wrote:
> I personally use Slypheed-claws which is the development branch I believe.
> Though I have not delved into the depths of the application if find
> it fantastic to use. And more so since I work in IT support it is the
> first mail application I have used that gives me the full headers of
> messages easily.

Just for information, Thunderbird does this easily (though maybe not
obviously).  I kept trying to use the View -> Headers -> All and the
headers usually were too long to show and there wasn't any scroll bar.
I thought "this is ridiculous!", until I found the "View Message Source
(Ctrl+U)".  It shows the whole raw messages with headers.  Yeah!

sjm