[CS-FSLUG] FS: Sharp Linux C1000 Handheld Computer

doc edoc7 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 17 14:10:36 CST 2006

Anyone on the list interested in this?

FS: Sharp Linux C1000 Handheld Computer

My eyes are too old for my Sharp Zaurus C1000 handheld
Linux PC.

I have $375. in it, including the Socket Bluetooth
CF adapter and the clever compact AC charger.  I will
include a carrying case, designed for a camera but
holds the C1000 perfectly.  For an additional $45.
will include the SanDisk ConnectPlus CF WiFi card/
memory device with the pcmcia adapter.

It includes the Opera web browser, AbiWord processor,
music and video players, and lots of other apps with
many more available for free download.  The display is
color and it is in very excellent condition.

Pictures and descriptions:
http://www.trisoft.de/en_slc1000.htm

Separate Hardware & Software user forums:
http://www.oesf.org/forums/index.php?showforum=125

Features, mods, comparisons, accessories, etc:
http://www.users.on.net/~hluc/myZaurus/

--
Thank you! DavidC

http://bibleseven.com