[CS-FSLUG] OT: Potter, Halloween and Philipians 4:8

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Mon Mar 13 18:57:23 CST 2006

> I was referring to the lawsuit filed to prevent readers from reading
> the book, since the store(s) they bought it from had accidentally sold
> it before the official launch date.  This is what the OP was about.  I
> simply find it barbaric, horrid, and a grave threat to civil rights.

How do you stop people from abusing
An author's choice of timéd releasing,
If a so-called "accident" excused be?
To bring the poor reader to bended knee,
While a most hateful option to be taken,
Ought to be weighed in light that not hasten
Did the mistaken readers return that work,
Too thirsty for the waters that there lurk.

Blame poem on doc,
I couldn't resist the muse,
Now poetry rains.

:-P

>> Can you tell that Dr Seuss is on in the background?
>>

> But I do like the poetic rythm, Sam I am.

	May rhyme reign in each, ev'ry decent text,
	Behind meaning let it flow onward next.

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Every ant  knows the  formula of its ant-hill,
Editor, OfB.biz   | every  bee knows  the formula  of its  beehive.
tbutler at ofb.biz   | They know it  in their own way, not in our way.
timothybutler.us  | Only humankind does not know its own formula."
                                               -- Fyodor Dostoyevsky