[CS-FSLUG] Prayer request for today. Totally off topic.OT

'Mash re.mash at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 10:34:36 CST 2006

Thanks to everyone who held me up yesterday.
Due to the nature of the condition there is little you can actually do
other then curb the symptoms. I am trying to get scheduled in for another
scan to see if the stone has indeed moved, which would be a blessing
if it has as it means its moving out. We shall see.

Good points though, I have had plenty of rest and managed to finally finish
the box set of "Band of Brothers" which totally does Ambrose's book justice.
Increadbly moving series and tribute to the 101st Airborne of the 2nd world war.

As I find it pysically impossible to do nothing for more then 24 hours
I am on my
feet, stocked up with painkillers and back learning PHP/MYSQL.

Thank you all again.
Always wonderful to know I can share my pain with "almost strangers."

'Mash