[CS-FSLUG] Prayer request for today. Totally off topic.OT

Michael Bradley, Jr. michaelsbradleyjr at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 10:53:59 CST 2006

On 3/11/06, 'Mash <re.mash at gmail.com> wrote:

> Update, I am on the way to hospital which is exciting.
> So knowing the NHS I should be seen around 6 hours from now.
>
> Humbling
>
> 'Mash

'Mash, you are in my prayers;  I pray that you will receive relief and
consolation in the VERY near future. And remember what St. Paul said:

"Now I rejoice in my sufferings for your sake, and in my flesh I complete
what is lacking in Christ's afflictions for the sake of his body, that is,
the church ..." (Col 1:24)

In a mysterious way, we can spiritually unite our bodily, mental, and
spiritual sufferings/struggles with Christ's salvific suffering on the
cross, and _in Christ_ they can become a sacrifice which bears fruit in our
lives and in the lives of those around us. (see Salvifici
Dolores<http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/john_paul_ii/apost_letters/documents/hf_jp-ii_apl_11021984_salvifici-doloris_en.html>
).

St. Alban of Mainz and St. Liborius are traditional and popular heavenly
intercessors for those suffering from kidney stones, and I have asked them
to pray for you as well.   :-)

In Christ,

Michael Bradley, Jr.

--
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life . . ." (John 14:6)

My home on the Net ::
   http://www.michaelsbradleyjr.net/

IC XC NIKA