[CS-FSLUG] Prayer request for today. Totally off topic.OT

'Mash re.mash at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 09:49:58 CST 2006

Afternoon,

Now I don't know if this whole thing is a "physical thorn in my side"
but it sure
feels like one.

I have suffered from Kidney stones for the last 5 years, I have passed
one a couple years
back but have had another sitting in my kidney for about 2 years now.
This little &%^&^%£ decided to move at about 9:30 in the morning. To make
matters worse I am now at work. I don't know if anyone has had anything like
this themselves but the jist of it is that you throw up purely because
of the pain
and there is little you can do in the way of treatment. I just have to hope
it settles down soon or God willing pass out this time round.

Please pray for me today as I am about to start crying.

Yours in faith.

Tom Herbert

('Mash)