[CS-FSLUG] OT: Don't Buy Harry Potter

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Thu Mar 2 21:08:07 CST 2006

> I have read a little and viewed a little and quite
> frankly the Holy Spirit in me was offended to the
> point that I was made physically discomforted.
>
> My children walked in the room when I was looking
> at part of a movie and were horrified before they
> even knew what it was.

	Maybe Potter isn't right for you, I'd just suggest it would be wise
to be careful before condemning it as unequivocally evil.

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Not  every end  is the  goal.  The end  of a
Editor, OfB.biz   | melody is not its goal,  and yet if  a melody
tbutler at ofb.biz   | has not  reached its end , it has not reached
timothybutler.us  | its goal."
                                            -- Friedrich Nietzsche