[CS-FSLUG] Prayer Request

Nathan T. celerate at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 02:12:14 CDT 2006

On 7/25/06, Don Parris <parrisdc at gmail.com> wrote:
[snip]
> Usually people reply to prayer requests.  Did I do something wrong?

I prayed for him, but I seldom admit to praying because I don't want
my parents to think all those years of forcing me to go to church
didn't end in vain. Who knows what they'll drag me off to next. Right
now we're attending a Pentecostal church, and they're just too liberal
for me: the convulsions, praying in tongues, and this one lady who
makes strange noises while doing what looks like a karate chop just
weirds me out. I'm used to a much more conservative church, but here
there aren't too many viable options for us: it's either this church,
or the one that used to be a barn and still smells like manure.