[CS-FSLUG] Networking two Linspire boxes

Jim Isbell, W5JAI jim.isbell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 22:53:35 CDT 2006

Go to Sub200.com  Its a distributor of Linux boxes with Linspire
installed there is also a SUB300 and a SUB500....all the same place.
I bought my current machine from SUB300 and its been virtually
flawless for two years.  Could not say the same for Win anything.
Linspire has a great forum and when ever anything does funky you get
on the forum and USUALLy you can get it fixed or at least get some
sympathy.  Uncle Gates never gave me any sympathy when I bought Win
ME!!!

On 7/25/06, edoc7 <edoc7 at verizon.net> wrote:
>  > Jim Isbell, W5JAI wrote:
> > I can get a new Linux Box from SUB200 with Linspire already installed
> > and ready to go for $199.
>

> What, please, is SUB200?
>
> Thanks!  doc

Jim Isbell