[CS-FSLUG] [Linux4christians] Kubuntu vs Puppy

Chris Brault gginorio at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 24 23:14:57 CDT 2006

I'd have to assume,

> Let me assure you that every at Our Saviour's Lutheran up in Burien WA loves you and the work you do. Thank you so very much. We do hope you will someday be able to visit our wonderful little church. We also want to invite everyone else from CS-FSLUG/Linux4Christians. It would be an honor to have everyone of you visit sometime.

That I'm closer to Burien, Washington than most of y'all. I live about
12 hours away in Northern California (6 hours to Oregon, 4 across oregon
and 2 hours to Burien or so). These days, of course, it's much cheaper
to fly.

I suspect that it is MUCH cooler in Burien that the 114 degrees we put
up with everyday here in the San Joaquin valley. Add the humidity from
the rice fields and they are setting up "cooling shelters" for the elderly.

The only trip I'm making this summer is to Spirit West Coast in
Monterrey. I've really been refreshed by it the past couple years. All
my favorite bands, popular comedians, worship workshops, new music
workshops and great speakers ... it just rocks. Otherwise, if I had the
cash, I'd quickly escape to Washington and continue my web work up there.

Oh, and I'm looking into more "geometric" and "colorful" designs for the
  church website. I have a few ideas but they all look like blogs (what
a day we live in). I'll let you know when I have something.

Gabe Ginorio