[CS-FSLUG] [Linux4christians] Kubuntu vs Puppy

Christopher Rose kf6snj at lycos.com
Mon Jul 24 23:04:53 CDT 2006

Gabe,

Let me assure you that every at Our Saviour's Lutheran up in Burien WA loves you and the work you do. Thank you so very much. We do hope you will someday be able to visit our wonderful little church. We also want to invite everyone else from CS-FSLUG/Linux4Christians. It would be an honor to have everyone of you visit sometime.

Pax,
Christopher

P.S. Do I or don't I install puppy 2.01? Tough question.