[CS-FSLUG] Meta: Has the list died?

Nathan T. celerate at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 18:04:44 CDT 2006

I've just been spending some time working on Ark Linux again and
playing some games. I haven't booted Linux in a while to be honest,
besides running Ark Linux in VMware I don't even have a working
distribution installed any more.

I was meaning to get a job this summer like the last, but since the
move I'm about 40 minutes out from the nearest businesses and I'm
concerned about getting back and fourth, especially in winter. I'd
actually appreciate some prayer from the list folk as I've returned to
my habit of staying indoors all the time, it's a side effect of what
happened in Gander. Somewhere within the vicinity of two months from
now I should have an appointment with a psychiatric professional of
some sort, the medical doctor who set up the appointment thinks I
should be checked for ptsd.

There's some good news though, I've finally graduated from High
School, and I'm free to work full time, although I've opted for
another CS course at school in which I am free to carry on self guided
study. I find there are too many distractions at home, and I think
there's enough of an employee shortage here for me to get away with
working part time for a while.

Anyway, that's why I've been so quiet.