[CS-FSLUG] Meta: Has the list died?

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Mon Jul 17 10:41:26 CDT 2006

I am busily packing up and preparing for a six month trip. We will be
going to Texas, Colorado, Oregon, Washington, California, and Arizona.
There is also a good chance we will be in St Louis for the Urbana
missions conference.

I am skimming the list, but not putting a lot of time into writing much.

If anyone is interested in seeing my 5 1/2 minute video clip that we
just (2 days ago) put together about our ministry, you can see it here:
http://tyounglightsys.dyndns.org/video
At the moment I do not have a real web page up, but just a download page
for the video...

- Tim