[CS-FSLUG] test

Frank Bax fbax at sympatico.ca
Fri Jul 7 07:44:43 CDT 2006

At 11:58 PM 7/6/06, Timothy Butler wrote:

>         Sorry about the outage everyone -- I wasn't checking my e-mail
> much over the holiday.

That must have been some holiday!!  I noticed a problem on the 29th, but
email to you obviously didn't get through.  In that message I also
mentioned that the "radius server" thread in archives includes a message
from "veritosproject at gmail.com" that I didn't get a copy of.  I now
wonder if that might have been first clue of a problem??

Also, the link directly to archives on this page is broken:
         http://cs.uninetsolutions.com/archive/
I was able to find them by clicking "Manage Subscription", then "Archives".

Frank