[CS-FSLUG] Let Corel What Windows-Only Apps You Still Use

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 12:47:09 CST 2006

I thought it would be worth our while.  The more people speak up, the
more Novell learns.  Even though they still have a lot of non-free
software, I generally support them.  I am glad to see them taking this
initiative.  I hear/see a lot of people giving them grief over how
they run their business, but I believe they are on the right track,
even if they have some rough edges yet..

Don