[CS-FSLUG] Firewall fights

Ritchie, Josiah S. jritchie at bible.edu
Thu Jan 26 12:02:52 CST 2006

Sorry, misunderstood your intentions. I was surprised you hadn't thought
of it yourself, which is why I though maybe you hadn't run into this
powerful tool. :-) I stand corrected though. I'm spoiled too, hard
drives on the systems I run firewalls are usually overkill so log space
is not a concern.

JSR/