[CS-FSLUG] More than one distro

Wade A Smith warm38 at juno.com
Mon Jan 23 07:35:15 CST 2006

anybody know how to be able to run more than one distro?

I must have MonkeySoft WinXP for work. <cuss>
My main distro is SuSE10.0.
But Xandros is SO seamless in connecting with MonkeySoft and it comes
with StarOffice8 and CrossOver (not totally sure how to make use of it)
that I would like to have access to it.

How do I put Xandros on or be able to boot Xandros alternatively?
Set the boot sequence to boot from SATA drive and then change the boot
sequence to boot from the Xandros HD?

I received a 500GB SATA drive and I'm thinking that I can set things up
this way:
        WinXP (100GB)
        SuSE10.0 (the rest?)
IDE0