[CS-FSLUG] Real Player Rhapsode for Linux

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Sat Jan 21 22:12:00 CST 2006

> ... until you buy something other than an iPod or want to use
> something other than iTunes.  I'm not satisfied with anything that I
> can't convert to a format of my choice.

	Well, anything built on the QuickTime framework ought to be
compatible. I agree it is limited, but limited in a fairly
unbothersome way (and you can always burn the stuff to CD). I
wouldn't buy a whole CD in a DRM'ed format, but I will buy one song
here and there -- songs I wouldn't have if I had to buy the whole
album to get them.

> Speaking of audio, (on a semi-related note) have any of you been to
> http://www.biblicaltraining.org/ before?

	Nope, but I shall now...

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Philosophy  always  requires  something  more,
Editor, OfB.biz   | requires the eternal,  the true, in contrast to
tbutler at ofb.biz   | which even the fullest existence as such is but
timothybutler.us  | a happy moment."
                                                -- Søren Kierkegaard