[CS-FSLUG] Fwd: [Mac-Min] What's a cassette tape player?

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Fri Jan 20 18:00:49 CST 2006

This just strikes me as interesting. Record players were already
working their way out when I was growing up, but it is hard to
believe cassettes are already *this* antiquated. I'm starting to feel
old! ;-)

Begin forwarded message:

> From: jerrysaylor1 at netscape.net
> Date: January 18, 2006 11:40:06 PM CST
> To: tbutler at ofb.biz
> Subject: [Mac-Min] What's a cassette tape player?

> =
> Sunday one of the youth was all excited. She had gotten a copy of
> last weeks sermon on cassette.
>  She had never used a cassette player before. She has only used
> CDs. Now she's excited that she knows how to use that old technology.
>

>  While on the subject. We are considering putting the sermons on
> CD. Does anyone know of a good CD duplicator that is affordable,
> and the CDs will work on most CD players?
>
> Jerry
> If you have any trouble, send a message to: List Master
> <webmaster at macministry.org>
> please INCLUDE the name of the list (mac-ministry).

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Philosophy  always  requires  something  more,
Editor, OfB.biz   | requires the eternal,  the true, in contrast to
tbutler at ofb.biz   | which even the fullest existence as such is but
timothybutler.us  | a happy moment."
                                                -- Søren Kierkegaard