[CS-FSLUG] test

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Thu Jan 19 17:22:02 CST 2006

>>> BTW. Can anyone let me know if they got the message OT: Distribution
>>> list volunteer" dated January 17th?
>>>
>>> I'm starting to get suspicious. Some of my e-mails go out and back,
>>> others don't. I don't even know if I'll see this one show up in the
>>> list, and the absence of replies only makes me more curious why the
>>> e-mails make it this far
>>> (http://www.ofb.biz/pipermail/christiansource_ofb.biz/2006-
>>> January/029354.html)
>>> and then disappear off the radar for me after that.
>>
>> I got it (I think I got also the previous). I didn't volunteer
>> because
>> I do not have enough interest for it from the technical point of view
>> and nor have I enough interest following the changes/development of
>> different distributions anymore. I also have already volunteered into
>> some projects that seem to take a lot of my free time.
>>

> I also saw your current and previous posts.  I also am very busy
> myself.

	I'm afraid the same is true here. :-(

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Every ant  knows the  formula of its ant-hill,
Editor, OfB.biz   | every  bee knows  the formula  of its  beehive.
tbutler at ofb.biz   | They know it  in their own way, not in our way.
timothybutler.us  | Only humankind does not know its own formula."
                                               -- Fyodor Dostoyevsky