[CS-FSLUG] OT: women, man, married; women, women...

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Mon Jan 16 18:44:06 CST 2006

'mash wrote:

 > If you are born a sex but believe you are another is that your fault,
 > your sin or is it actually somone else's responsibilty and there
 > should have been support and love right from ths start. Many times it
 > is actually religion that points at these people and judges rather
 > then just loving.

It's not a matter of whose fault it is. Nor does it matter what you
believe you ought to be. You are what God has made, and our fallen
nature, with all the sin around us, can create some confusion. That does
not excuse us defying created order. If you are born a man, be a man of
God as best you can. That's what God demands. That's pretty clear from
His Word, not just a matter of religious dogma. Sinnners will naturally
tend to get this wrong. In the rare cases when DNA gets messed up, and
your sex is not exactly clear, that's another matter.

> ..and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with
> all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength."
> This is the first commandment. 31 And the second is like this: You
> shall love your neighbor as yourself. There is no other commandment
> greater than these. Mark 12:30-31

Love and acceptance does not equate to approval.

--
Ed Hurst