[CS-FSLUG] wireless internet security

Ron.T ron.t at sasktel.net
Tue Jan 10 23:51:46 CST 2006

Hi everyone,

    we're packing up, again, this time to move to Yellowknife in the
North West Territories.  Well at least we found a place to live that's
south of the Arctic Circle (by a few tenths of a degree) :-)

    The fellow who hired me on a couple of years ago left for another
position almost two years ago.  His replacement (by default, no one else
would take the job) seems to have been working to route out the people
his predecessor had hired.  Anyway, the boss at the new place
www.airtindi.com has evangelical connections and Christians on staff.

    Question, one of the Yellowknife ISP's offers wireless access,
www.ssimicro.com
Their e-mail servers are BSD based.  Overall should we be concerned
about security with wireless?

        Thanks,

                Ron T.
--
Ron G. Thompson, /^\
(moving to) Yellowknife, NT, Canada
www.petomai.org  ron at petomai.org
"Who are these that fly as a cloud and as doves to their window?"
Is 60:8