[CS-FSLUG] Need help

Nathan T. celerate at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 00:21:19 CST 2006

Hi everyone

I need some prayers. The family is moving and I don't know for sure
yet whether I'm going to stay here in room and board or whether I'll
go with the family. I have a lot of packing to do and I haven't been
able to start on that at all because my teachers are swamping us
students with all that last minute work before final exams, and the
exams for this semester start next week.

I really am completely swamped, and I've had just about as much grief
as I can take, I think I'm getting pretty close to snapping and
becoming very unpleasant to be around. If I go ahead with room and
board I may be out of the house as soon as this week end.

I also need someone who can handle the distribution list for January,
there's a good chance I won't be able to do it. If someone is willing
to take care of it the program pretty much runs itself. I've included
a sample of a configuration file as an attachment, folders for the
program will need to be created to some extent and you will need to
have read and write access to them. Keep in mind that command line
shortcuts such as ~ or $home for your home folder will absolutely not
work with the configuration file, you must specify an absolute path.
There are some things in the configuration file that haven't actually
been implemented, but the important stuff works.

If anyone is interested in doing the distribution list I really do
need a prompt reply, I don't know how long my computer will remain
unpacked for, eventually I'll have to get that taken care of.