[CS-FSLUG] Bibletime

Raphaël Pinson raphink at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 01:13:25 CST 2006

Le Mardi 19 Décembre 2006 05:00, Christopher Rose a écrit :
> Hi all. I would like to ask a stupid question. Does anyone know how to
> create Bibletime modules? I ask as I'd like to convert my pdf of both the
> "Theologia Germanica" and "Book of Concord" into Bibletime modules. Whether
> or not anyone would have any interest in them, I don't know. Still, unless
> a tool is offered, how do we know if they would want/be interested in it. I
> often find that if a tool is available to me, sooner or later I will need
> and use it. I would like to think that could be true of these items too.
> Any thoughts? <br>

Hi Christopher,

BibleTime modules are actually Sword [0] modules. An easy way to make Sword
modules is to use the OSIS XML language.

There is a HowTo [1] to make modules on the Sword website. You might also
contact the development list [2] or join the IRC channel [3] if you have more
questions.

God bless

Raphaël

[0] http://www.crosswire.org/sword